Zona Ciudad de México
• Education: Bachelor's degree or Engineering degree in computer systems, electronics, communications or related field.
• English Level: Advanced written/spoken
• Perform daily tasks to support existing systems and fulfill ad-hoc requests for monitoring, reporting, projects, and emergency issues.
• Run daily reports to find and troubleshoot monitoring issues across several platforms and work with application owners and support teams to optimize alerting
• Works closely with key decision makers in across the organization and business units to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support custom system and application monitoring opportunities that will pinpoint issues before they cause an outage or reduce downtime when failures occur.
• Routinely evaluate operational processes and application configurations for improvements and recommend enhancements.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of new hardware and software developments; evaluate alternative approaches and recommend new software or modifications to enhance operations and development activities. Consult with IT staff and clients to determine the impact of new or revised applications on existing software.
• Develop and maintain process and procedure documentation.
• Take lead on the implementation of major efforts and projects, as well as highly visible issues
• Knowledge and experience administering Solarwinds NPM/NCM/SAM/VNQM/WPM, System Center Operations Manager (SCOM), System Center Orchestration (SCORCH)
• Knowledge and experience with APM, End User Monitoring, and Synthetics platforms like Dynatrace, New Relic and AppDynamic and with log analytic tools such as Splunk
• Scripting in PowerShell, Python, Bash, VBScript, Javascipt, Groovy; or equivalent and understanding of version control systems such as Git, Mercurial, SVN
• Working knowledge of various IT infrastructure technologies (web servers, application servers, load balancers, databases, and virtualization technologies, routers, switches, firewalls, NAT, load balancing) and deep understanding of protocols such as HTTP, TCP, SNMP, SOAP, REST
• Experience in Windows Server administration and supporting an enterprise class monitoring solution for production environments with over 1000 servers and experience supporting converged infrastructure stacks, including: application, hypervisor, compute, storage and networking supporting diverse portfolios, multiple business applications and IT services
• Experience troubleshooting and optimizing alerts across various monitoring systems including
• 100% Payroll Scheme
• Benefits higher than those required by law